Preventing COVID-19 Within School
COVID-19 Prevention Procedures
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and help maintain a healthy, safe learning environment for our schools, it is expected that all students and staff check for symptoms of COVID-19, EVERY MORNING, prior to their arrival at school.
Please review the following questions EVERY MORNING prior to coming to school:
- Has you been in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you developed any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours?
- Fever 100.4 F, and/or chills
- Shortness of breath/trouble breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you taken any medication in the past 24 hours to lower a fever (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, or cold medication)?
If the answer is YES to any of the above questions, DO NOT come to school, contact your health care provider to inquire about the possibility and appropriateness for being tested for COVID-19, and report your absence, and any symptoms you are experiencing, to your Administrator.
If you answered NO to all of the questions listed above, please answer the additional question listed below.
- Have you developed two or more of the following symptoms, in the last 24 hours?
- Sore Throat
- Unusual fatigue
- Runny Nose or nasal congestion
- Muscle aches
If you answered YES to two or more of the symptoms listed immediately above, DO NOT go to school, contact your health care provider to inquire about the possibility and appropriateness of being tested for COVID-19, and report your absence and any symptoms you are experiencing to your Administrator.
In the event you undergo testing for COVID-19, please refrain from attending school until the test results are known.
Thank you for your partnership in helping us Stay Safe to Stay Open.